RISING PRE – K – 8TH GRADE
“This week sold out last year. Enroll early!”
“Think Action Packed Trips Each Day”
ADVENTURE CAMP designed for campers entering Pre – K – 3rd & 4th – 8th Grade. ADVENTURE WEEK immerses our campers in a week filled with action-packed trips and adventures. From scaling an indoor rock climbing wall to zipping down water slides at water parks, each day campers are pumped-up and excited. Campers travel in a luxury coach bus equipped with onboard restroom; individual reclining seat belt provides seats, air–conditioning, movies and tablets to maximize comfort, fun, and safety.
- Week 1 June 10th – 14th
- Week 3 June 24th – 28th
- Week 9 August 5th – 9th
- Week 10 August 12th – 16th
- Week 11 August 19th – 23rd
Campers are grouped with their peers; this allows for our campers to develop socially and build friendships. Groups are small and do not exceed 15 campers. Our staff to camper ratio is 1:10 or better.
- 1 TO 10 STAFF TO CAMPER RATIO
- DAILY FIELD TRIPS *INCLUDED
- LUXURY COACH BUS *EQUIPPED WITH RESTROOMS, RECLINING SEATS, SEATBELTS, MOVIES AND TABLETS
- AM & PM SNACK INCLUDED
- CONCESSION STAND/LUNCH * THE ABILITY TO PURCHASE LUNCH IS AVAILABLE
- CAMP OPERATES TYPICALLY WHEN MOST CAMPS ARE CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER
Before the Trip
- Campers wear a KidsRock camp shirt (easy identification).
- Campers wear a KidsRock color-coded identification wristband.
- Staff record attendance and keep perfect attendance.
- Staff review safety rules and trip agenda with campers each trip.
During the Trip
- Group Trip or Station Trip Procedures
- Group Trips: Campers navigate the trip as a group with their counselor.
- Station Trips: Counselor are stationed in designated play zones that children can explore and play in.
On all water-related field trips, KidsRock staff follows the KidsRock Watcher on Duty System (WOD).
- Counselors are stationed both inside and outside of the water.
- Counselors create a perimeter around our campers to ensure safe swimming.
- KidsRock only attends lifeguard equipped pools and water parks.
- MINI CAMP Campers (pre k – 1st grade) swim in shallow areas of the water.
- JUNIOR CAMP Campers (2nd 3rd) swim in 3 ½ feet of water.
- SENIOR CAMP Campers (4th – 5th) swim in 3 ½ feet of water.
- SENIOR CAMP Campers must take and pass a swim test to swim anywhere in the pool with a KidsRock staff.
Information about all of our summer field trips can be found on our website for families to view and share with their children. We encourage parents to leverage this resource to stay informed on all the fun experiences your child will have over the summer with KidsRock! We return to camp by 4:45 pm on all Fields Trips Days.