RISING PRE – K – 1ST GRADE
NEW THIS SUMMER!
“SUMMER DESIGNED TO ENGAGE & SPARK YOUR YOUNG EXPLORER”
MINI CAMP designed for campers entering Pre – K – 1st Grade. From interactive onsite live science camp shows to mini cooking sessions, MINI CAMP immerses our campers in a summer filled with learning, growth, and discovery through hands-on summer experiences explicitly designed with our younger campers development and curiosity in mind. Each week our campers are challenged academically through weekly group tutoring sessions, engaged in creative weekly hands-on camp experiences and given the opportunity to explore new places during weekly field trips.
Campers are grouped by rising grade level (Pre – K – 1st) this allows for our campers to develop socially and build friendships. Groups are small and do not exceed 15 campers. Our staff to camper ratio is 1:10 or lower. Our team works closely with our families to help their children thrive and to have the very best camp experiences at KidsRock.
- 1 TO 10 STAFF TO CAMPER RATIO
- WEEKLY ACADEMIC SESSIONS (MATH AND READING) *INCLUDED
- 2 FIELD TRIPS PER WEEK *INCLUDED
- LUXURY COACH BUS *EQUIPPED WITH RESTROOMS, RECLINING SEATS, SEATBELTS, MOVIES
- LIVE CAMP SHOWS * INCLUDED
- WEEKLY KARATE LESSONS *ADDITIONAL COST
- WEEKLY SWIM LESSONS *ADDITIONAL COST
- AM & PM SNACK INCLUDED * MUST ENROLL IN EXTENDED DAY
- HANDS-ON CAMP EXPERIENCES (EX. COOKING PIZZA BAGELS, TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTING ) *INCLUDED