KIDSROCK WELCOMES NEW CAMPERS INTO OUR CAMP COMMUNITY.
We know that the first year of camp is essential and we work hard to make sure it is a home run success at KidsRock. We do several things to help prepare your child for their fun experience at camp:
1. We send each family a particular welcome packet (explicitly written to answer questions) in the spring. This welcome packet will provide tips and information to help you feel comfortable from day one.
2. During our online registration process parents complete a Questionnaire about each child. This questionnaire allows us to learn more about your child, including what he or she is looking forward to and what he or she might be a little nervous about.
3. We send you a Parent Handbook, emailed in the spring and filled with information that prepares you for a summer at camp. From pick up and drop off locations information to camp policies and procedures, this handbook is an excellent resource for “all things KidsRock Camp.”
4. One of our Directors pays particular attention to all new campers each summer. Whether you have a question before camp or during camp, our directors are always available to help! Feel free to give our office a call at any time as you are preparing for your first summer at KidsRock.
5. Have additional questions? Explore our new families FAQs page or message us here.