RISING 2ND – 3RD GRADE
“SUMMER DESIGN TO CHALLENGE AND IGNITE YOUR CHILD’S INTERESTS”
JUNIOR CAMP is designed for campers entering 2nd – 3rd Grade. From exploring robotics to indoor skydiving at iFly, JUNIOR CAMP immerses our campers in a summer filled with learning, growth, and discovery through summer experiences designed specifically with their development and curiosity in mind. Each week our campers are challenged academically through weekly group tutoring sessions, engaged in creative weekly hands-on camp experiences and are ecstatic to explore our mind blowing weekly field trips.
Campers are grouped by rising grade level (2nd – 3rd) this allows for our campers to develop socially and build friendships. Groups are small and do not exceed 15 campers. Our staff to camper ratio is 1:10 or better. Our team of Camp Directors and Senior Counselors work closely with our families to help their children thrive and have the very best camp experiences at KidsRock.
Our team of Camp Directors and Senior Counselors work closely with our families to help their children thrive and to have the very best camp experiences at KidsRock.
- 1 TO 10 STAFF TO CAMPER RATIO
- WEEKLY TUTORING SESSIONS (MATH AND READING)
- 2-3 FIELD TRIPS PER WEEK
- LUXURY COACH BUS *EQUIPPED WITH RESTROOMS, RECLINING SEATS, SEATBELTS, MOVIES
- LIVE CAMP SHOWS
- WEEKLY KARATE LESSONS
- WEEKLY SWIM LESSONS *ADDITIONAL $55/WEEK
- AM & PM SNACK INCLUDED * MUST BE ENROLLED IN EXTENDED DAY
- HANDS ON CAMP EXPERIENCES (EX. COOKING TACO’S, TECHNOLOGY ROBOTICS )