What to bring to camp
1. Reusable water bottle– Labeled*
2. Comfortable clothing and shoes (preferably tennis shoes)– Labeled*
3. Towel, bathing suit and sunscreen– Labeled* Pro Tip: Sunscreen Stick for Face and Body is an easy option sunscreen option for younger campers.
4. Lunch/Lunch Box- Labeled*
5. Backpack- Labeled*
6. Medication- Labeled*
Of course, if applicable. Be sure to send your child to camp with a completed medication form, and medication in the original package in a Ziploc bag with your child’s name on it.
7. What NOT to bring to camp/Prohibited Items:
Cell phones, electronics, ipads, gaming consoles, expensive clothing, jewelry, and anything of value. *KidsRock is not responsible for loss, stolen or misplaced items.